PBTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PBTech is a website dedicated in helping new and old paintball players. We have many videos made to help you and your friends. If you have any questions please visit our forums and post.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STIFFI Classic 14" Barrel .691 bore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Logitech1
Admin
Logitech1

STIFFI Classic 14" Barrel .691 bore Empty
PostSubject: STIFFI Classic 14" Barrel .691 bore   STIFFI Classic 14" Barrel .691 bore EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:16 pm

STIFFI Classic 14" Barrel .691 bore Stiffi

Period of
Product Use:
Less than a month.

Strengths: Light, Quiet, Strong, Accurate, Easy to Install, Ported , Zero Co-Efficient Of Thermal Expansion, Easy To Clean.

Weaknesses: Price, Can Not Use Barrel swab's.

Review: I just got my new STIFFI Classic 14" Barrel with a .691 bore In the mail today, The first thing I noticed when it came in the mail is that the packaging was neat and easy to open. It came in a long plastic tube that had stiffi stickers on the outside with two rubber end caps to keep the barrel inside and clean while it was being shipped. When I took it out of the box It was Extremely light, It weighs only 1.7 ounces and it's 14". The reason why it's so light is because it is made of carbon fiber, carbon fiber is commonly used in satellites, missiles, and F-117 fighter jets because its so light and strong. The barrel was very accurate because Stiffi micro-jewels the inside of the bore to give the barrel a super-smooth, stepped finish and the Zero Co-Efficient Of Thermal Expansion, Zero Co-Efficient Of Thermal Expansion means the barrel will not expand or contract with temperature changes. I did break a couple paintballs but I'm positive it was because it was cold and I was using walmart paint. One of the weaknesses is that you can not use any barrel swab's or it will ruin the warranty, But it doesn't say that you can not use a squeegee. when you are at home it suggests you clean it by using warm water and soap witch is simple.

Conclusion: It's a very light, strong, quiet and accurate barrel

Pictures:
Still in packaging
STIFFI Classic 14" Barrel .691 bore 000_0023

Packaging
STIFFI Classic 14" Barrel .691 bore 000_0016

Up Close
STIFFI Classic 14" Barrel .691 bore 000_0029

STIFFI Classic 14" Barrel .691 bore 000_0031

STIFFI Classic 14" Barrel .691 bore 000_0028

This Was In The packaging
STIFFI Classic 14" Barrel .691 bore Jghgf

STIFFI Classic 14" Barrel .691 bore IMG

Last edited by Logitech1 on Fri May 16, 2008 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pbtech.webs.com/
John
Admin
John

PostSubject: Re: STIFFI Classic 14" Barrel .691 bore   STIFFI Classic 14" Barrel .691 bore EmptyThu May 15, 2008 11:04 pm

AWSOME review. Glad to see you over bored. Also yes you can use a squeegee in the barrel.
Back to top Go down
Logitech1
Admin
Logitech1

PostSubject: Re: STIFFI Classic 14" Barrel .691 bore   STIFFI Classic 14" Barrel .691 bore EmptyFri May 16, 2008 6:17 pm

John wrote:
AWSOME review. Glad to see you over bored. Also yes you can use a squeegee in the barrel.

Lol I'm not over bored I think it would be awesome to see this form grow so I decided to start it off with a review :lol:
Back to top Go down
http://pbtech.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STIFFI Classic 14" Barrel .691 bore   STIFFI Classic 14" Barrel .691 bore Empty

Back to top Go down

STIFFI Classic 14" Barrel .691 bore
Page 1 of 1