PBTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PBTech is a website dedicated in helping new and old paintball players. We have many videos made to help you and your friends. If you have any questions please visit our forums and post.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ballers: a Paintball Documentary

Go down 
+4
John
chainsaw60
`kook
TheDLink
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDLink
TheDLink

Ballers: a Paintball Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Ballers: a Paintball Documentary   Ballers: a Paintball Documentary EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:30 pm

This is an excelent video showcasing our sport. This is definately something you should show your parents if you want their support.

Back to top Go down
`kook
`kook

PostSubject: Re: Ballers: a Paintball Documentary   Ballers: a Paintball Documentary EmptySun May 18, 2008 8:03 pm

I liked it. I hate the misconceptions people have about the sport.
Back to top Go down
http://RTSCommunity.com
chainsaw60

chainsaw60

PostSubject: Re: Ballers: a Paintball Documentary   Ballers: a Paintball Documentary EmptySun May 18, 2008 8:04 pm

I know people misconcieve paintball, but my god those people being interviewed must be brain dead!
Back to top Go down
John
Admin
John

PostSubject: Re: Ballers: a Paintball Documentary   Ballers: a Paintball Documentary EmptyMon May 19, 2008 11:33 am

I love this video. It makes you think though, WHY do you think the people they were interviewing said that stuff? IMO I think its because the only time Paintball gets on TV and in the publics eye is when some dumb fuck runs down the street shooting cars and people. Notice how almost no paintball has tried to bring paintball to the media in the past. I think its great that Fox filmed at center court NPPl this year and last. Yes DerDer and all the other compenys could not but who really cares? I would much rather have the center court matchs go on national TV then just to DVD that only advid paintballs know about. Fox and NPPL are trying to get this sport in the public's eye.

I just want to see those people reaction after they watch the finished video lol see how badly they were wrong. :roll:
Back to top Go down
freelancer
freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Ballers: a Paintball Documentary   Ballers: a Paintball Documentary EmptyMon May 19, 2008 1:00 pm

I always wear facepaint under my mask :lol!:
Those people that were interviewed are totaly stupid none of them have ever seen a tourny or a game not in the woods.
And yea Fox putting paintball up on da tv last year and this year is going to help alot with peoples misconceptions of the SPORT of paintball. Ok lets go make a vid of paintball and lets inverview old women and young men all of who have never even seen a Xball game. Tongue Some people, huh.
Back to top Go down
Logitech1
Admin
Logitech1

PostSubject: Re: Ballers: a Paintball Documentary   Ballers: a Paintball Documentary EmptyMon May 19, 2008 5:06 pm

thanks for posting this video I liked it Smiley
Back to top Go down
http://pbtech.webs.com/
TheDLink
TheDLink

PostSubject: Re: Ballers: a Paintball Documentary   Ballers: a Paintball Documentary EmptyMon May 19, 2008 5:13 pm

lol no problem... i found this vid some time ago and i thaught it was cool too
Back to top Go down
LocknLoad

LocknLoad

PostSubject: Re: Ballers: a Paintball Documentary   Ballers: a Paintball Documentary EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 11:22 pm

Lets ask every baby boomer what they think of paintball! GREAT IDEA!

Seriously, I think this sport is to misconceived by the general public to ever be something more than a something fun you do every weekend.
Back to top Go down
OoReFLuXoO

OoReFLuXoO

PostSubject: Re: Ballers: a Paintball Documentary   Ballers: a Paintball Documentary EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 4:49 pm

Great Vid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ballers: a Paintball Documentary   Ballers: a Paintball Documentary Empty

Back to top Go down

Ballers: a Paintball Documentary
Page 1 of 1