PBTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PBTech is a website dedicated in helping new and old paintball players. We have many videos made to help you and your friends. If you have any questions please visit our forums and post.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worst marker ever

Go down 
+7
br0kenb0nes911
thatpilotguy
TheDLink
Logitech1
puckscantpassme
John
freelancer
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
freelancer
freelancer

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptyThu May 15, 2008 11:29 pm

In your opinions what is the worst marker ever made for the sport of paintball :?:

For me it has to be the ION its just to much work. You have to upgrade it right away, and it takes soooooooooooooooooooooo long to clean and maintain. Its just not worth it, especially now that there are so many markers that are better for the same price.
Back to top Go down
John
Admin
John

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptyFri May 16, 2008 7:36 am

I would have to agree i think it is ALL smart parts guns. Like Mike said... They send you a EMPTY box.
Back to top Go down
freelancer
freelancer

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptyFri May 16, 2008 12:03 pm

It takes more time to clean an ION than it takes to drive to the paintball field. My main complaint about Smart Parts is their boards. Their boards are garbage.
Back to top Go down
puckscantpassme

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptyFri May 16, 2008 1:31 pm

the smart parts impulse requires a ton of upgrades. Figures another smart parts gun. Possibly the smart parts shocker too.
Back to top Go down
freelancer
freelancer

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptyFri May 16, 2008 2:35 pm

All SmartParts markers require upgrades right away. Their boards are horrible, and the shocker doesn't even come with a clamping feed neck. I could keep going but it would be a long post.
Back to top Go down
Logitech1
Admin
Logitech1

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptyFri May 16, 2008 6:25 pm

I think if anyone wants to know why "SMART PARTS" make such a horrible paintball markers for the price go watch Mike's videos he will go strait to the point witch just happens to be a list of things that you have to replace Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://pbtech.webs.com/
TheDLink
TheDLink

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptySat May 17, 2008 7:12 pm

the Triumph line of guns... although i havent tried one... it doesnt look so hot
Back to top Go down
thatpilotguy

thatpilotguy

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptySun May 18, 2008 9:43 am

Wow, this far and no BE bashing, I think I'm going to like this forum
Back to top Go down
Logitech1
Admin
Logitech1

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:36 am

thatpilotguy wrote:
why do you not like it when people bash BE? :?:
Back to top Go down
TheDLink
TheDLink

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptySun May 18, 2008 1:51 pm

thatpilotguy wrote:

whats BE?
Back to top Go down
Logitech1
Admin
Logitech1

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptySun May 18, 2008 4:53 pm

TheDLink wrote:

whats BE?

brass eagle
Back to top Go down
thatpilotguy

thatpilotguy

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptyTue May 20, 2008 5:38 pm

I dont like BE, but I like how everybody here has moved on, unlike the nation.
Back to top Go down
br0kenb0nes911
Admin
br0kenb0nes911

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptyThu May 22, 2008 2:35 pm

Worst marker ever Sp-ion-big

do you guys see anything? theres nothing there?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lacrosse_soccer
chainsaw60

chainsaw60

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptyThu May 22, 2008 2:55 pm

thatpilotguy wrote:

Very good point!
Back to top Go down
br0kenb0nes911
Admin
br0kenb0nes911

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:43 pm

Yeah I hate pbnation. I think the reason it was made was to make fun of people that don't have $1000 guns. People make fun of me for having a PM6? Thats an amazing gun...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lacrosse_soccer
thatpilotguy

thatpilotguy

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptyThu May 22, 2008 8:39 pm

chainsaw60 wrote:
thatpilotguy wrote:

Very good point!

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Logitech1
Admin
Logitech1

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptyFri May 23, 2008 5:15 pm

br0kenb0nes911 wrote:

O I'v seen those at Home Depot, are those the new hand drill's everyone likes?
Back to top Go down
Paintballer5000

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:57 pm

That ION feedneck makes me cringe
Back to top Go down
freelancer
freelancer

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:03 am

Logitech1 wrote:
br0kenb0nes911 wrote:

O I'v seen those at Home Depot, are those the new hand drill's everyone likes?

No its the new hand drills that everyone HATES!!!!!!!!! :joker: stupid SmartParts and their crap markers. Hey guys lets make a crap marker and put a feedenck a foot high so everyone can see where you are. :affraid:
Back to top Go down
OoReFLuXoO

OoReFLuXoO

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:32 pm

freelancer wrote:
All SmartParts markers require upgrades right away. Their boards are horrible, and the shocker doesn't even come with a clamping feed neck. I could keep going but it would be a long post.

I have an Ion, I'm pretty happy with it. It's been uped pretty good. but I bought it like that. I've shot almost 3 cases and havent chopped a ball. Whats up with the stock board you guys are talking about?
Back to top Go down
chainsaw60

chainsaw60

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:51 pm

OoReFLuXoO wrote:
freelancer wrote:

I have an Ion, I'm pretty happy with it. It's been uped pretty good. but I bought it like that. I've shot almost 3 cases and havent chopped a ball. Whats up with the stock board you guys are talking about?

Like you I own a SP and am happy with it. Regardless, the issues with the Ion stock board are that it is not very adjustable, maxes out at 17 bps and only comes with semi, 3 shot and full.
Back to top Go down
OoReFLuXoO

OoReFLuXoO

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:03 pm

freelancer wrote:

I have an Ion thats been uped pretty well off, bought it like that though. It shoots fine I'm happy with it. I've gone through almost 3 cases now and not 1 chop, what the deal on the stock board??

I think SP was ahead of the game when it first hit the market. Offering a competitive gun for the good price. And the only improvement on the Ion is the XE with the bolt out back
Back to top Go down
`kook
`kook

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:25 pm

OoReFLuXoO wrote:
freelancer wrote:

I have an Ion thats been uped pretty well off, bought it like that though. It shoots fine I'm happy with it. I've gone through almost 3 cases now and not 1 chop, what the deal on the stock board??

I think SP was ahead of the game when it first hit the market. Offering a competitive gun for the good price. And the only improvement on the Ion is the XE with the bolt out back

The board doesn't have all the modes it should and if you say mikes video about the SP nerve boards, they tamper with the board so you HAVE to buy a new one if you want to update. You can't have it updated by a proshop.

Last edited by `kook on Tue May 27, 2008 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://RTSCommunity.com
freelancer
freelancer

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:05 pm

Yea the stock boards are crap, well lets make a short list
-feedneck
-asa (strips tank threads)
-board
-trigger
-reg
and lets not forget all the work you have to do to take it apart.
Back to top Go down
OoReFLuXoO

OoReFLuXoO

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 2:28 pm

Yeah my Ions O.K. but I did buy it with everything on it already. I feel bad for a person that bought there Ion completely stock, then having to drop another 2-300 hundred into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Worst marker ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst marker ever   Worst marker ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst marker ever
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next