PBTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PBTech is a website dedicated in helping new and old paintball players. We have many videos made to help you and your friends. If you have any questions please visit our forums and post.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NPPL and PbNation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OoReFLuXoO

OoReFLuXoO

NPPL and PbNation Empty
PostSubject: NPPL and PbNation   NPPL and PbNation EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:24 am

Ne1 no what the dispute was between the two companys????????

" The National Professional Paintball League and PbNation are releasing this joint statement to the paintball community to inform the community that after several discussions the two companies have resolved their issues that derived from the 2007 Boston event. Regrettably a dispute occurred between the parties at that Boston event that had caused a rift in the working relationship between the companies. "
Back to top Go down
br0kenb0nes911
Admin
br0kenb0nes911

NPPL and PbNation Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPPL and PbNation   NPPL and PbNation EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:18 am

?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lacrosse_soccer
TheDLink
TheDLink

NPPL and PbNation Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPPL and PbNation   NPPL and PbNation EmptyMon May 26, 2008 12:13 pm

oh man... this fight was over a year ago... i completely forgot what it was about
Back to top Go down
chainsaw60

chainsaw60

NPPL and PbNation Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPPL and PbNation   NPPL and PbNation EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:45 pm

At Boston '07 the NPPL gave FOX Sports exclusive film rights for center court (NPPL feild). This made it so that Derder and the rest of the paintball video companies couldn't film center court at that event. Then PBN got all pissed and banned all discussion of the NPPL on PBN. It was a pretty stupid fight and I'm surprised it took this long to resolve.
Back to top Go down
OoReFLuXoO

OoReFLuXoO

NPPL and PbNation Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPPL and PbNation   NPPL and PbNation EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:35 pm

Damn, someone was ontop of that. Do they still have paintball on a TV series? I heard something about FSN. BTW, i have comcast cable.
Back to top Go down
chainsaw60

chainsaw60

NPPL and PbNation Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPPL and PbNation   NPPL and PbNation EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:39 pm

OoReFLuXoO wrote:
Damn, someone was ontop of that. Do they still have paintball on a TV series? I heard something about FSN. BTW, i have comcast cable.

It was on FSN. You might be able to catch some re-runs (Exteme Paintball: Beyond the Paint). I think I heard them say they were making another one this year too, it'll probably be on FSN in the fall. Also try to catch the college championship shows, those are really good (Fox sports college or something like that).
Back to top Go down
freelancer
freelancer

NPPL and PbNation Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPPL and PbNation   NPPL and PbNation EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:23 pm

Yea there is going tob e a new season this year around July I think. The 1st season is on dvd now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NPPL and PbNation Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPPL and PbNation   NPPL and PbNation Empty

Back to top Go down

NPPL and PbNation
Page 1 of 1