PBTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PBTech is a website dedicated in helping new and old paintball players. We have many videos made to help you and your friends. If you have any questions please visit our forums and post.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I dont know if its real but!!

Go down 
+3
TheDLink
br0kenb0nes911
OoReFLuXoO
7 posters
AuthorMessage
OoReFLuXoO

OoReFLuXoO

I dont know if its real but!! Empty
PostSubject: I dont know if its real but!!   I dont know if its real but!! EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:17 am

https://www.youtube.com/v/hrE4TgD3FEo&hl=en

Now y would you do that?? :pirat:
Back to top Go down
br0kenb0nes911
Admin
br0kenb0nes911

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if its real but!!   I dont know if its real but!! EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:16 am

roflcopter
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lacrosse_soccer
TheDLink
TheDLink

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if its real but!!   I dont know if its real but!! EmptyMon May 26, 2008 12:13 pm

this is why the age limit for playing paintball, and owning a paintball gun should be raised to 14 or 15 years old... (Highschool freshmen age and up)
Back to top Go down
`kook
`kook

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if its real but!!   I dont know if its real but!! EmptyMon May 26, 2008 12:54 pm

Thats been done a million times. He didn't have any paint in it, just shot air at his face. If there was a round in the gun, you would have seen it break and his eye would have blown up.
Back to top Go down
http://RTSCommunity.com
chainsaw60

chainsaw60

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if its real but!!   I dont know if its real but!! EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:37 pm

TheDLink wrote:
this is why the age limit for playing paintball, and owning a paintball gun should be raised to 14 or 15 years old... (Highschool freshmen age and up)

No just put an IQ limit on it. I've been playing since I was twelve and have never had a problem with safety or anything like that... because I am not an idiot. Young kids can stay but the dumb ones need to get out!
Back to top Go down
freelancer
freelancer

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if its real but!!   I dont know if its real but!! EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:50 pm

`kook wrote:
Thats been done a million times. He didn't have any paint in it, just shot air at his face. If there was a round in the gun, you would have seen it break and his eye would have blown up.
We know. Smiley
Back to top Go down
TheDLink
TheDLink

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if its real but!!   I dont know if its real but!! EmptyTue May 27, 2008 2:14 pm

chainsaw60 wrote:

No just put an IQ limit on it. I've been playing since I was twelve and have never had a problem with safety or anything like that... because I am not an idiot. Young kids can stay but the dumb ones need to get out!

I totally agree.... i first played when i was 10... but i wasn't an idiot
Back to top Go down
br0kenb0nes911
Admin
br0kenb0nes911

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if its real but!!   I dont know if its real but!! EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:02 pm

chainsaw60 wrote:
TheDLink wrote:

yeah im only 14 and i dont do stupid shit like that. its always safety first because; hey, lets face it... shit happens
Back to top Go down
OoReFLuXoO

OoReFLuXoO

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if its real but!!   I dont know if its real but!! EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:19 pm

That would be funny, a kid trying to buy a paintball gun at Walmart. The employee looks at the kid and says hmmm maybe not. Boy say's why not. The employee replys, you look to stupid. LOL!!!

How old do you have to be to purchase PB supplys and or markers?
Back to top Go down
freelancer
freelancer

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if its real but!!   I dont know if its real but!! EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:06 pm

OoReFLuXoO wrote:
That would be funny, a kid trying to buy a paintball gun at Walmart. The employee looks at the kid and says hmmm maybe not. Boy say's why not. The employee replys, you look to stupid. LOL!!!

How old do you have to be to purchase PB supplys and or markers?

18 for markers, not sure about supplies.
Back to top Go down
Logitech1
Admin
Logitech1

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if its real but!!   I dont know if its real but!! EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:16 am

Lol I know you have to be 18 to buy paintballs there, it makes me think what they would say if I tried to buy some tank orings or something from walmart Smiley
Back to top Go down
http://pbtech.webs.com/
br0kenb0nes911
Admin
br0kenb0nes911

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if its real but!!   I dont know if its real but!! EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 12:04 pm

yeah you have to be 18. i tried to buy paintballs at walmart once and the lady asked me if i was 18. i didnt get to buy them... i think its because of the stupidity of some kids...
Back to top Go down
Logitech1
Admin
Logitech1

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if its real but!!   I dont know if its real but!! EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:12 pm

br0kenb0nes911 wrote:
yeah you have to be 18. i tried to buy paintballs at walmart once and the lady asked me if i was 18. i didnt get to buy them... i think its because of the stupidity of some kids...

I bought some paintballs but I had to "hand the money to my adult to pay for them"
Back to top Go down
http://pbtech.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if its real but!!   I dont know if its real but!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I dont know if its real but!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PBTech :: General Paintball :: Paintball Videos-
Jump to: