PBTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PBTech is a website dedicated in helping new and old paintball players. We have many videos made to help you and your friends. If you have any questions please visit our forums and post.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDLink
TheDLink

PostSubject: New Posts Fonts/Enlarged Fonts   New Posts Fonts/Enlarged Fonts EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 9:26 am

I dont really like the "New Posts" and "No New Posts" thing as it can get confusing when your scrolling down the page finding the post without the "No" in it. I liked it better with the X's and Blank circles. Also, in a post, there are enlarged links that are, to me, annoying and messy. One more thing, the link that says "Link to New Post" or something like that is also kinda messy, when members can just go right away to the end of the page to find the new post.

P.S. the notice on the right of every section, with the name of the new topic that was updated is also annoying...

Thanks for your time adnims....
Back to top Go down
`kook
`kook

PostSubject: Re: New Posts Fonts/Enlarged Fonts   New Posts Fonts/Enlarged Fonts EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 9:44 am

It think it just may be your browser. I get that once in a while, but usually I get the bubbles.

and I have no clue what you're talking about on the second half.
Back to top Go down
http://RTSCommunity.com
br0kenb0nes911
Admin
br0kenb0nes911

PostSubject: Re: New Posts Fonts/Enlarged Fonts   New Posts Fonts/Enlarged Fonts EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 9:55 am

Yeah I get the bubbles always. Enable cookies on your web browser and see if that helps
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lacrosse_soccer
TheDLink
TheDLink

PostSubject: Re: New Posts Fonts/Enlarged Fonts   New Posts Fonts/Enlarged Fonts EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 11:34 am

alright i got it, thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Posts Fonts/Enlarged Fonts   New Posts Fonts/Enlarged Fonts Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PBTech :: Site Related :: Site Suggestions-
Jump to: