PBTech is a website dedicated in helping new and old paintball players. We have many videos made to help you and your friends. If you have any questions please visit our forums and post.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Vlocity Jr. Loader

Go down 
AuthorMessage
`kook
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2008-05-18
Age : 25
Location : Sanger, California

PostSubject: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:17 pm

Period of
Product Use: 3 weeks

Similar
Products Used: Halo B, Eggy 2

Marker Setup:

PMR

Strengths:
Fast, VERY light, large mouth

Weaknesses:

Review: Hums

Rating: 8/10

Pictures:


Last edited by `kook on Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://RTSCommunity.com
freelancer
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2008-05-15
Age : 29
Location : Hayward Ca.

PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:03 pm

Good to know. I was thinking about getting one. A Vlocity Jr. is $99 and the virtue upgrade board is $35 so its $135 for a Vlocity Jr with virtue and $130 for a stock Vlocity. :shock: The virtue board should make it so it won't hum on the right setting. The hum is just the motar trying to feed, it puts a small amount of force on the ball stack.

_________________
Invert Mini
-------------
PE 88ci/4500psi
-------------
J&J barrel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
br0kenb0nes911
Admin
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2008-05-22
Age : 24
Location : Southern Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:59 am

On firstcallpaintball.com you can get a vlocity jr., a speed feed, and a gangstar chip for 99
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lacrosse_soccer
OoReFLuXoO

avatar

Posts : 74
Join date : 2008-05-26
Location : Hayward, Ca Nor*Cal

PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:42 pm

Theres a noticeable weight diffrence??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
`kook
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2008-05-18
Age : 25
Location : Sanger, California

PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:59 pm

OoReFLuXoO wrote:
Theres a noticeable weight diffrence??

I noticed one. It's probably a few ounces. I think the wieght is distributed in the VL better, and it therefore feels lighter.

Also, I don't like buttons. I think the reliability of a switch. Actually, the button on my halo kept falling out so I got the vlocity because of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://RTSCommunity.com
freelancer
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2008-05-15
Age : 29
Location : Hayward Ca.

PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:53 am

OoReFLuXoO wrote:
Theres a noticeable weight diffrence??

Check out Mikes hopper vid where he weighs them. 👅

_________________
Invert Mini
-------------
PE 88ci/4500psi
-------------
J&J barrel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
br0kenb0nes911
Admin
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2008-05-22
Age : 24
Location : Southern Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:48 am

`kook wrote:
OoReFLuXoO wrote:
Theres a noticeable weight diffrence??

I noticed one. It's probably a few ounces. I think the wieght is distributed in the VL better, and it therefore feels lighter.

Also, I don't like buttons. I think the reliability of a switch. Actually, the button on my halo kept falling out so I got the vlocity because of that.

Same with me. I just bought a Vlocity Jr. yesterday because the button on my Halo fell out. Viewloaders are much more reliable
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lacrosse_soccer
chainsaw60

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2008-05-18
Age : 26
Location : Indian Land SC / Charlotte NC

PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:06 am

br0kenb0nes911 wrote:
`kook wrote:
OoReFLuXoO wrote:
Theres a noticeable weight diffrence??

I noticed one. It's probably a few ounces. I think the wieght is distributed in the VL better, and it therefore feels lighter.

Also, I don't like buttons. I think the reliability of a switch. Actually, the button on my halo kept falling out so I got the vlocity because of that.

Same with me. I just bought a Vlocity Jr. yesterday because the button on my Halo fell out. Viewloaders are much more reliable

But, burn through batteries and dont have a rip drive for when they die. Btw, why is this in the review section? It seems to be more of an "all hail the Vlocity JR" thread than a balanced review of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
br0kenb0nes911
Admin
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2008-05-22
Age : 24
Location : Southern Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:40 am

Yeah if you have a viewloader you need to keep ALOT of batteries in your bag at all times. They cut through batteries like a hot knife through butter
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lacrosse_soccer
`kook
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2008-05-18
Age : 25
Location : Sanger, California

PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:04 am

chainsaw60 wrote:
br0kenb0nes911 wrote:
`kook wrote:
OoReFLuXoO wrote:
Theres a noticeable weight diffrence??

I noticed one. It's probably a few ounces. I think the wieght is distributed in the VL better, and it therefore feels lighter.

Also, I don't like buttons. I think the reliability of a switch. Actually, the button on my halo kept falling out so I got the vlocity because of that.

Same with me. I just bought a Vlocity Jr. yesterday because the button on my Halo fell out. Viewloaders are much more reliable

But, burn through batteries and dont have a rip drive for when they die. Btw, why is this in the review section? It seems to be more of an "all hail the Vlocity JR" thread than a balanced review of it.

err....because I did a short review on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://RTSCommunity.com
chainsaw60

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2008-05-18
Age : 26
Location : Indian Land SC / Charlotte NC

PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:27 am

`kook wrote:
chainsaw60 wrote:
br0kenb0nes911 wrote:
`kook wrote:
OoReFLuXoO wrote:
Theres a noticeable weight diffrence??

I noticed one. It's probably a few ounces. I think the wieght is distributed in the VL better, and it therefore feels lighter.

Also, I don't like buttons. I think the reliability of a switch. Actually, the button on my halo kept falling out so I got the vlocity because of that.

Same with me. I just bought a Vlocity Jr. yesterday because the button on my Halo fell out. Viewloaders are much more reliable

But, burn through batteries and dont have a rip drive for when they die. Btw, why is this in the review section? It seems to be more of an "all hail the Vlocity JR" thread than a balanced review of it.

err....because I did a short review on it

Oh that was a review? I thought you were just saying you liked the hopper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
`kook
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2008-05-18
Age : 25
Location : Sanger, California

PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:28 pm

chainsaw60 wrote:
`kook wrote:
chainsaw60 wrote:
br0kenb0nes911 wrote:
`kook wrote:
OoReFLuXoO wrote:
Theres a noticeable weight diffrence??

I noticed one. It's probably a few ounces. I think the wieght is distributed in the VL better, and it therefore feels lighter.

Also, I don't like buttons. I think the reliability of a switch. Actually, the button on my halo kept falling out so I got the vlocity because of that.

Same with me. I just bought a Vlocity Jr. yesterday because the button on my Halo fell out. Viewloaders are much more reliable

But, burn through batteries and dont have a rip drive for when they die. Btw, why is this in the review section? It seems to be more of an "all hail the Vlocity JR" thread than a balanced review of it.

err....because I did a short review on it

Oh that was a review? I thought you were just saying you liked the hopper.

Yeah, I was too tired to write anything long though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://RTSCommunity.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   

Back to top Go down
 
Vlocity Jr. Loader
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Inventions. Let your imagination run wild.
» Ballarat Marks
» 6x6 articulated tractor/Utility vehicle?
» Have you ever wanted to build a tractor?
» Paradise's Islands-no link on d/loader

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PBTech :: General Paintball :: Product Reviews-
Jump to: