PBTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PBTech is a website dedicated in helping new and old paintball players. We have many videos made to help you and your friends. If you have any questions please visit our forums and post.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vlocity Jr. Loader

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
`kook
`kook

Vlocity Jr. Loader Empty
PostSubject: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Vlocity Jr. Loader EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 7:17 pm

Period of
Product Use: 3 weeks

Similar
Products Used: Halo B, Eggy 2

Marker Setup:

PMR

Strengths:
Fast, VERY light, large mouth

Weaknesses:

Review: Hums

Rating: 8/10

Pictures:

Last edited by `kook on Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://RTSCommunity.com
freelancer
freelancer

Vlocity Jr. Loader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Vlocity Jr. Loader EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 11:03 pm

Good to know. I was thinking about getting one. A Vlocity Jr. is $99 and the virtue upgrade board is $35 so its $135 for a Vlocity Jr with virtue and $130 for a stock Vlocity. :shock: The virtue board should make it so it won't hum on the right setting. The hum is just the motar trying to feed, it puts a small amount of force on the ball stack.
Back to top Go down
br0kenb0nes911
Admin
br0kenb0nes911

Vlocity Jr. Loader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Vlocity Jr. Loader EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 11:59 am

On firstcallpaintball.com you can get a vlocity jr., a speed feed, and a gangstar chip for 99
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lacrosse_soccer
OoReFLuXoO

OoReFLuXoO

Vlocity Jr. Loader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Vlocity Jr. Loader EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:42 pm

Theres a noticeable weight diffrence??
Back to top Go down
`kook
`kook

Vlocity Jr. Loader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Vlocity Jr. Loader EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 6:59 pm

OoReFLuXoO wrote:

I noticed one. It's probably a few ounces. I think the wieght is distributed in the VL better, and it therefore feels lighter.

Also, I don't like buttons. I think the reliability of a switch. Actually, the button on my halo kept falling out so I got the vlocity because of that.
Back to top Go down
freelancer
freelancer

Vlocity Jr. Loader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Vlocity Jr. Loader EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:53 am

OoReFLuXoO wrote:

Check out Mikes hopper vid where he weighs them. :tongue:
Back to top Go down
br0kenb0nes911
Admin
br0kenb0nes911

Vlocity Jr. Loader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Vlocity Jr. Loader EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 7:48 am

`kook wrote:
OoReFLuXoO wrote:

I noticed one. It's probably a few ounces. I think the wieght is distributed in the VL better, and it therefore feels lighter.

Also, I don't like buttons. I think the reliability of a switch. Actually, the button on my halo kept falling out so I got the vlocity because of that.

Same with me. I just bought a Vlocity Jr. yesterday because the button on my Halo fell out. Viewloaders are much more reliable
Back to top Go down
chainsaw60

chainsaw60

Vlocity Jr. Loader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Vlocity Jr. Loader EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 8:06 am

br0kenb0nes911 wrote:
`kook wrote:
OoReFLuXoO wrote:

Same with me. I just bought a Vlocity Jr. yesterday because the button on my Halo fell out. Viewloaders are much more reliable

But, burn through batteries and dont have a rip drive for when they die. Btw, why is this in the review section? It seems to be more of an "all hail the Vlocity JR" thread than a balanced review of it.
Back to top Go down
br0kenb0nes911
Admin
br0kenb0nes911

Vlocity Jr. Loader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Vlocity Jr. Loader EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 8:40 am

Yeah if you have a viewloader you need to keep ALOT of batteries in your bag at all times. They cut through batteries like a hot knife through butter
Back to top Go down
`kook
`kook

Vlocity Jr. Loader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Vlocity Jr. Loader EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 10:04 am

chainsaw60 wrote:
br0kenb0nes911 wrote:
`kook wrote:
OoReFLuXoO wrote:

But, burn through batteries and dont have a rip drive for when they die. Btw, why is this in the review section? It seems to be more of an "all hail the Vlocity JR" thread than a balanced review of it.

err....because I did a short review on it
Back to top Go down
chainsaw60

chainsaw60

Vlocity Jr. Loader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Vlocity Jr. Loader EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 10:27 am

`kook wrote:
chainsaw60 wrote:
br0kenb0nes911 wrote:
`kook wrote:
OoReFLuXoO wrote:

Oh that was a review? I thought you were just saying you liked the hopper.
Back to top Go down
`kook
`kook

Vlocity Jr. Loader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Vlocity Jr. Loader EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 5:28 pm

chainsaw60 wrote:
`kook wrote:
chainsaw60 wrote:
br0kenb0nes911 wrote:
`kook wrote:
OoReFLuXoO wrote:

Oh that was a review? I thought you were just saying you liked the hopper.

Yeah, I was too tired to write anything long though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vlocity Jr. Loader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlocity Jr. Loader   Vlocity Jr. Loader Empty

Back to top Go down

Vlocity Jr. Loader
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PBTech :: General Paintball :: Product Reviews-
Jump to: