PBTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PBTech is a website dedicated in helping new and old paintball players. We have many videos made to help you and your friends. If you have any questions please visit our forums and post.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something this forum needs

Go down 
+2
TheDLink
`kook
6 posters
AuthorMessage
`kook
`kook

Something this forum needs Empty
PostSubject: Something this forum needs   Something this forum needs EmptySun May 18, 2008 5:49 pm

A rules section. Theres no point in having moderators if theres no rules they have to stick by.
Back to top Go down
http://RTSCommunity.com
TheDLink
TheDLink

PostSubject: Re: Something this forum needs   Something this forum needs EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:27 pm

`kook wrote:
A rules section. Theres no point in having moderators if theres no rules they have to stick by.

true... but someone aught to make post some first so the mods can just sticky them... i bet the mods are still trying to fix and renovate the site anyways... consider how new it is
Back to top Go down
Logitech1
Admin
Logitech1

PostSubject: Re: Something this forum needs   Something this forum needs EmptySun May 18, 2008 8:30 pm

they should also make a paypal account to allow donations for hosting the fourms, + the people who donate should get a supporting member sign by there name
Back to top Go down
http://pbtech.webs.com/
bigbubbaizzle

bigbubbaizzle

PostSubject: Re: Something this forum needs   Something this forum needs EmptySun May 18, 2008 9:07 pm

Quote :
they should also make a paypal account to allow donations for hosting the fourms, + the people who donate should get a supporting member sign by there name

I like this idea alot that would awsome i mean everyone make the videos and the site are dedicated there time to do all this
Back to top Go down
John
Admin
John

PostSubject: Re: Something this forum needs   Something this forum needs EmptySun May 18, 2008 11:12 pm

I will start the rule section when i get home! And i also like that idea. Its just the fact that we don't need donations as of now, This site is hosted for free (hince the .darkbb.com). I am in the talks with Mike about him paying for the first few months($25 every month for a site) because i dont have that money. Once we get that up and i get that site up and running i will set all that up!

But for now Thanks! and I will be talking to some people about being mods etc...

John
Back to top Go down
`kook
`kook

PostSubject: Re: Something this forum needs   Something this forum needs EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:03 am

John wrote:
I will start the rule section when i get home! And i also like that idea. Its just the fact that we don't need donations as of now, This site is hosted for free (hince the .darkbb.com). I am in the talks with Mike about him paying for the first few months($25 every month for a site) because i dont have that money. Once we get that up and i get that site up and running i will set all that up!

But for now Thanks! and I will be talking to some people about being mods etc...

John

If you guy placed ads at the top or bottom of the page (in a non-annoying place), you would probably make more than enough money off that to pay for a main site. Maybe not at first because they money you make would depend on how many views the ads got. So, as the site grew, the more money you would make off them.
Back to top Go down
TheDLink
TheDLink

PostSubject: Re: Something this forum needs   Something this forum needs EmptyMon May 19, 2008 3:36 pm

there should be more general threads, for example, instead of saying Mods/Upgrades... just put In General. By saying mods/upgrades it restricts the topics in that particular forum and it also makes some of those forums useless.... such as the tank or barrel thread in that section...
Back to top Go down
John
Admin
John

PostSubject: Re: Something this forum needs   Something this forum needs EmptyMon May 19, 2008 11:02 pm

I changed that lol go read newb j/k. Cheesy
Back to top Go down
TheDLink
TheDLink

PostSubject: Re: Something this forum needs   Something this forum needs EmptyTue May 20, 2008 3:01 pm

lol... its perfect
Back to top Go down
bigbubbaizzle

bigbubbaizzle

PostSubject: Re: Something this forum needs   Something this forum needs EmptyFri May 23, 2008 11:14 am

Should out like a classifieds section on here when it got me poeple registered
Back to top Go down
br0kenb0nes911
Admin
br0kenb0nes911

PostSubject: Re: Something this forum needs   Something this forum needs EmptyFri May 23, 2008 12:42 pm

classifieds like buy sell trade? no way. that will turn this place into a pbnation
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lacrosse_soccer
bigbubbaizzle

bigbubbaizzle

PostSubject: Re: Something this forum needs   Something this forum needs EmptyFri May 23, 2008 3:17 pm

lol no i meant like distributers only
Back to top Go down
`kook
`kook

PostSubject: Re: Something this forum needs   Something this forum needs EmptyFri May 23, 2008 4:37 pm

br0kenb0nes911 wrote:
classifieds like buy sell trade? no way. that will turn this place into a pbnation

?? as long as you keep it moderated it wouldn't be bad. Spec ops has a fantastic B/S/T section. I've bought and sold on there multiple times without a problem
Back to top Go down
Logitech1
Admin
Logitech1

PostSubject: Re: Something this forum needs   Something this forum needs EmptyFri May 23, 2008 5:09 pm

`kook wrote:
br0kenb0nes911 wrote:

?? as long as you keep it moderated it wouldn't be bad. Spec ops has a fantastic B/S/T section. I've bought and sold on there multiple times without a problem

I agree as long as there are rules that everyone follows and the mods dont make up there own this forum will be good :king:
Back to top Go down
TheDLink
TheDLink

PostSubject: Re: Something this forum needs   Something this forum needs EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:04 pm

a Mask and/or Apparel section in the Paintball Gear Talk section
Back to top Go down
Logitech1
Admin
Logitech1

PostSubject: Re: Something this forum needs   Something this forum needs EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:10 pm

TheDLink wrote:
a Mask and/or Apparel section in the Paintball Gear Talk section

yes this will be comming in a second just give me awhile i'm working on it. I made an section on the forum for the site suggestions, feel free to post. Cool
Back to top Go down
br0kenb0nes911
Admin
br0kenb0nes911

PostSubject: Re: Something this forum needs   Something this forum needs EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:19 pm

You should give mods more priveledges such as being able to sticky, and ban
Back to top Go down
br0kenb0nes911
Admin
br0kenb0nes911

PostSubject: Re: Something this forum needs   Something this forum needs EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:21 pm

Make more administrators as well. Everyone should spread the word on their favorite forums, chat rooms, to their friends, in your blog, myspace, whatever... Just get this place more members because it's a great forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something this forum needs   Something this forum needs Empty

Back to top Go down

Something this forum needs
Page 1 of 1