PBTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PBTech is a website dedicated in helping new and old paintball players. We have many videos made to help you and your friends. If you have any questions please visit our forums and post.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Padding Sizing Help

Go down 
+3
John
thatpilotguy
TheDLink
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDLink
TheDLink

Padding Sizing Help Empty
PostSubject: Padding Sizing Help   Padding Sizing Help EmptySat May 17, 2008 7:38 pm

Alright, i went to my proshop and asked if i could try on some pads. Unfortunately they didnt have any of the pads that i was willing to buy, and instead gave me a different brand pads to try on. Well, right now i'm looking at Empire Ground Pounder SE Kneepads, Empire Ground Pounder SE Elbowpads, and Empire Ground Pounder SE Slider shorts. Here are some numbers to help:

For The Elbow Pads:
Wrist to Elbow - 11 Inches
Circumference Below Elbow -10.5 Inches
Circumference Above Elbow - 11.5 Inches

For the Knee Pads:
Circumference Below Knee - 15 Inches
Circumference Above Knee - 18.5 Inches

For the Slider Shorts:
I wear Size Medium Hanes Underwear, Tagless kind (Maybe this helps i dunno)
Circumference of Mid-Thigh - About 24.5 to 26 Inches
Back to top Go down
thatpilotguy

thatpilotguy

PostSubject: Re: Padding Sizing Help   Padding Sizing Help EmptyThu May 22, 2008 8:49 pm

Smells like sticky

EDIT: OH SH- I fucked this up

Last edited by thatpilotguy on Thu May 22, 2008 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John
Admin
John

PostSubject: Re: Padding Sizing Help   Padding Sizing Help EmptyThu May 22, 2008 10:58 pm

He is asking what size he should get. This is just a question no info in his post. So if you know what size he needs tell him please.
Back to top Go down
Logitech1
Admin
Logitech1

PostSubject: Re: Padding Sizing Help   Padding Sizing Help EmptyFri May 23, 2008 5:12 pm

I think your best bet to get the right size is try them on, I think your going to have to wait
Back to top Go down
http://pbtech.webs.com/
TheDLink
TheDLink

PostSubject: Re: Padding Sizing Help   Padding Sizing Help EmptyFri May 23, 2008 6:43 pm

i tried to try them on... but these pads were out of stock at the store. Plus i know how sizing changes from company to company, so i didnt bother making my decision of what size to wear by tryin on some other pads
Back to top Go down
TheDLink
TheDLink

PostSubject: Re: Padding Sizing Help   Padding Sizing Help EmptyWed May 28, 2008 7:15 pm

can someone please take the time to size themselves and compare them to my measurements.. and from there, please give me a hint of what size to wear. I know someone out there has these pads...
Back to top Go down
Logitech1
Admin
Logitech1

PostSubject: Re: Padding Sizing Help   Padding Sizing Help EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:26 am

I would take the time to do it but I dont have the pads sorry
Back to top Go down
http://pbtech.webs.com/
br0kenb0nes911
Admin
br0kenb0nes911

PostSubject: Re: Padding Sizing Help   Padding Sizing Help EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 12:03 pm

i would say that it sounds like a medium for both. and if the medium doesnt wok you can always send them back for a new size. Cheesy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lacrosse_soccer
OoReFLuXoO

OoReFLuXoO

PostSubject: Re: Padding Sizing Help   Padding Sizing Help EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 9:16 pm

Are the sizes consistent between company's?
Back to top Go down
freelancer
freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Padding Sizing Help   Padding Sizing Help EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 10:26 pm

OoReFLuXoO wrote:
Are the sizes consistent between company's?

Different companies have small diffs in sizes.
Back to top Go down
OoReFLuXoO

OoReFLuXoO

PostSubject: Re: Padding Sizing Help   Padding Sizing Help EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 7:05 pm

Figures, I want the DyeC7 gloves and cant findem in stock. I was going to try on some SP gloves and order to that size. But I figured I'd wait and order them at my local PB shop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Padding Sizing Help   Padding Sizing Help Empty

Back to top Go down

Padding Sizing Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PBTech :: General Paintball :: Newbies Corner-
Jump to: